Our internet journey has taken us from a “read-only” web with static pages that shared information and rudimentary hyperlinks to today’s “read-write” ability to create your own experiences such as networking, shopping, and completing a doctor’s visit.
Web 3.0, the third generation of the World Wide Web, driven by new and advanced technology including machine learning, Artificial Intelligence, and blockchain, will be highly decentralized, intelligent, automated, and focused on user experience.
Tune in to hear Robert Plotkin, Software Patent Lawyer & Founding Partner of the patent law firm, Blueshift IP, and Andrew Louder, CEO & Founder of Louder Co., a consultancy that solves complex client problems through innovation and AI, as they examine the key features of Web 3.0 and how it creates opportunities for patenting enabling technology. Discussions include:
- How websites will be more interactive and will understand the meaning of the content they contain.
- The patent opportunities that Web 3.0 creates, including effectively extending the life of existing patents.
- The pitfalls of assuming that your existing patents apply to Web 3.0.
- How your competitors can patent Web 3.0 technology and use it against you.
- How Web 3.0 will empower users to control their own data.
- How Web 3.0 will level the playing field between tech giants and smaller firms.