In this webinar, software patent attorney Robert Plotkin of Blueshift IP and trademark and copyright attorney Matt Saunders of Saunders & Silverstein LLP explain how to maximize a company’s return on investment in intellectual property.
Too often, companies see IP as a cost center when in fact, if used properly, it can be an asset that provides significant returns.
- Key points of the webinar include:
- A Brief Introduction to Patents and Trademarks
- Prioritizing IP Protection to Front-Load ROI
- Strategic IP Spending to Maximize ROI
- Making Acquisitions Go Quickly and Smoothly
- IP as a Revenue Generator